You know the spiel: advertising agencies are “always looking to hear from talented, creative, smart people.” (It’s true. We always are.) But from time to time, we’re looking to fill a specific position to bolster our team. Below is a listing of who we’re currently seeking – please tell your talented, creative, smart friends – or get in touch with us yourself. How to apply is listed in each job description, but if you’ve got something to offer that we don’t know we need yet (!), contact us below.
Full-Stack Web Developer
2-Story is looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other designers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the web projects.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise
- Design overall architecture of a web application (MVC).
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with back-end programming languages PHP, Ruby or Python.
- Highly experienced working with WordPress features such as the theme customizer and widgets API.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including MySQL and SQL.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools GIT.
Thanks for your interest – good luck – and may the force be with you!
For all non-job posting related inquiries, please